FRUSTRATED

how am i supposed to act like how we used to be after all this that had happened between us??dont you know how my heart ache so bad just to stay alive and be what you want me to be?and its hurting me to know that m hurting you even with the slightest thing i do or did.so tell me what m is supposed to do in order to please you??do i have to sacrifice what i am just to make you happy and be reasonable with you??dont you know that you are hurting me too??but you just DONT CARE arent you??all you think if is yourself,how you feel and keep lying,denying..why cant you just tell the truth and stop saying no??and instead be positive about everything.you're the one that makes it hard.i DO understand you but you the one that cant understand the people around you,..that cherished you just the way you are.i am TRYING the HARDEST just to make you  accept me like how you did..this i what i am....if its so hard for you to accept me the way i am,just dont even try..leave me..or better SHOOT ME..so that i wont feel the tormenting pain you made me feel..

Comments

Popular Posts